Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Grandaughter!!!






I've just spent nearly a week in Melbourne with nearly-three-year-old Marley while Mother and Father were occupied producing and caring for the latest addition to the family. A leetle bit tiring but lots of fun. I DO like little boys. Now I'll have to get used to a little girl!

Olive Bella Wadds came into the world on Thursday, 10th April and, like her recently arrived cousin, Lucas (see earlier blog entry) she is very beautiful and adorable.

She is now home in the pinkest room I've ever seen. There's just no pink stuff left in any shops within cooee of their house! But since this is the first girl in the Wadds family for about sixty years, I guess we can forgive any excesses.


(I always have trouble placing the pics and the writing on these blogs. Just can't work out from the preview how it all fits together. Sorry, but this is the best I can do!)

Return to: http://www.gillianmwadds.com.au/

No comments: